Skip to content
- Please Contact us for wholesale pricing
- Freight – $15.00+GST Australia wide
Eligibility to be a Stockist
- Be in the vet or pet industry, and
- Be an Australian small or medium business entity, registered association or registered training organisation, and
- Must not be engaged in the sale or production of puppies and/or kittens for commercial purposes
- No minimum order quantity
- Orders are done directly through Simply Seaweed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- First orders require prepayment, otherwise payment terms are net 30 days
- Prepayment may be requested for large orders or in other circumstances
- Accounts must be paid in full before new orders will be dispatched
- A4 Point of Sale sign in holder
- Brochure holder with brochures
- Display jar for customers to see/touch/smell the product
- Sample product for staff
- Promotion of your organisation through our website and social media
Conditions of Sale
- Product contents are not for resale or repackaging. Containers must not be relabelled.
- Products can only be sold within Australia due to patent laws.
- Simply Seaweed does not sell direct to the customer, meaning we will never be in competition with you.
- Simply Seaweed’s Ascophyllum nodosum has a long shelf life, approximately 3 years from date of supply.