- Do not give to animals with thyroid, renal (kidney) or lymph node issues, unless under veterinary supervision.
- Do not give in conjunction with another seaweed or kelp dietary supplement.
Dosage Guide – For Dental Hygiene
- Cats and Small Dogs (up to 10kg) – 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon daily (1 to 2 pinches daily)
- Medium Dogs (10kg to 25kg) – 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs (25kg to 50kg) – 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs (50kg+) – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily
Dosage Guide – For Nutritional Supplementation
- Cats – 1/8 teaspoon daily
- Small Dogs – 1/4 teaspoon daily
- Medium Dogs – 1/2 teaspoon daily
- Large Dogs – 1 teaspoon daily
- Giant Dogs – 2 teaspoons daily
To give Simply Seaweed to your pet, simply sprinkle onto or mix in with their food. If you cook their food add Simply Seaweed in afterwards, immediately before serving.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Use contents within one year of opening.