Our Rescue Support Program is available to dogs and cats with dental disease who are currently being rehomed through an Australian rescue organisation or shelter. We provide the pet with Simply Seaweed free of charge for the duration that they are in the care of the organisation, plus a month’s supply of product to go with them to their new home.
To aid the pet in finding their new ‘furever’ home, we will help promote them through our social media channels.
To apply for the program, please get in Contact with us with the following information:
- The pet’s name
- Approximate age
- Species (dog or cat) and breed if known
- Size or approximate weight (dogs only)
- How long the pet has been in foster care for
- What dental issue(s) the pet has
- The organisation the pet is being rehomed through
- Website address of adoption listing
- Postal address
Please note that Ascophyllum nodosum must not be given to pets with thyroid, renal (kidney) or lymph node issues unless under veterinary supervision.