Skip to content
- Gawor, J., Jodkowska, K. and Jank, M. (2013). Effects of an Ascophyllum Nodosum Formulation On Oral Health Index in Dogs and Cats. Weterynaria w Praktyce (Veterinary Medicine in Practice) Magazine Issue 10 p74. Poland.
- Gawor, J., Jank, M., Jodkowska, K., Klim, E. and Svensson, U. K. (2018). Effects of Edible Treats Containing Ascophyllum nodosum on the Oral Health of Dogs: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Single-Center Study. Frontiers in Veterinary Science.
- Van Dijken, J.W., Koistinen, S. and Ramberg, P. (2015). A randomized controlled clinical study of the effect of daily intake of Ascophyllum nodosum alga on calculus, plaque, and gingivitis. PubMed.gov – US National Library of Medicine.
- Wikner, S., Timander, C. and Bergström, J. (2007). The systemic effect of a food additive on dental plaque and calculus. SemanticScholar.
- Wolf, B. and Lewter, M. (2017). Seaweeds for animal health. Innovative Veterinary Care Journal.